Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We be bloggin'

What am I doing up at this hour? Nothing, that's what! I think I have that 3rd trimester insomnia! I'd like to thank the impending birth of our first child!! Since most posts are worthless w/o photos, here are some pictures from our trip to Maui last year with Suzy and Steve McKenzie. Enjoy!

Our first night - we're all photo-messaging people stuck back here in AZ or other parts of the continental US. Nice!


Shawn and I by a big tree on the road to Hana...


Shawn managed to knock down a coconut, which he insisted on bringing back to the hotel with us. It was full of bugs - ewwwwwww!


Us at the luau. For some reason, we only have half the pictures, I don't know where the rest of them are. Ah well.


Now it's back to playing solitare...

No comments: