Tuesday, June 26, 2007

An update

I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow and had a Dr's appt today. Unfortunately, there is nothing new to report on the baby front! I have not made any further progress as far as dilation goes but the my NP felt that things were definitely changing and Baby G had moved down more. All good signs, but I was certainly hoping for more progress than that!

We're going for a non-stress test and an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. If it is, then we'll be talking induction sometime next week. If anything appears to be wrong, then we'll be talking induction a lot sooner. I'll keep ya'll updated!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Rachel-- I'm praying for you and your baby who you meet in just a little while!!! I cannot wait to meet him.... Love you girl!

Astraea said...

Good luck tomorrow. I check your blog daily and pray that it will say you have a new baby! Being induced wasn't so bad. It was crazy to walk in the hospital knowing that a baby would be in my arms really soon. I will continue to pray for you. Although I feel like a truck hit me, it's nice to be able to breathe and not have heartburn all the time!