Thursday, June 21, 2007

For real now, the last pics of the nursery.

So...Shawn and I finished up the nursery the other day. It was actually Shawn, I just told him where to put stuff up on the walls. I did put the bouncer together, though.
Here's a view of the room from the doorway:



And the dresser + changing table. (see the pics we put up - we took them at a fly-in in Casa Grande, printed them and bought cheap frames. Cheap decorations!)


Here's the crib, again. This time we have a blanket made by Grandma Roland - I can't wait to use it with Baby G! It's so soft.


Here is one of the coolest things I think we've receieved for the baby - definitely the most creative and unique. It's called a diaper cake! It's a cake-shaped thing of diapers with little socks, booties, bibs, a paci, a "first Bible" and a beautiful stand that says: "All good things come from above." (They sure do!) It's so adorable that I don't want to take it apart until I have to! We received this from a very sweet friend @ work, Darlene, who's mom made it. How talented! I love it.



And finally, my 39 week belly shot (in the same shirt). Hopefully it's the last one that I have to post!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo cute !! I love the colors of the nursery and how it has a "theme" to it !! Can't wait to see the new preggo belly :) I am so excited for you, and can't wait to see Baby G pics