Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Week in review!

Sorry I've been such a blog-slacker lately. Life has started to get that holiday-crazyness to it and I can't figure out why. For some reason, Shawn and I have had to turn down plans because we've already had plans...um, that NEVER happens to us! LOL.

Okay, Jeremiah has been so hilarious lately. I'm not sure why but for some reason I feel differently about him. I can't put my finger on it but I think I'm finally comfortable being a mom. Huh...that only took 17 months! It doesn't hurt that J is getting 'easier' and by that I mean more fun! Look at him use his spoon..he'll get the hang of it. Probably by the time he's 18.


Fridays is our music class with Miss Jenny. J has had so much fun and is really starting to 'get' it, I think.

Yes, that is my child being held by Cory. Your kids don't like being held by other people's parents??? Hmmm.....at this point in my life, I'll take it.


The hoops are always a big hit.


Storytime is only usually this organized for about 30 seconds.


Saturday was 'chase the pigeons' day at Encanto Park


Monday was the zoo with Jayden and Michelle. It was a gorgeous day. I am back to being in love with living here again.

Watch out for the baboons!!


Jeremiah doing his impression. (he was unhappy because I wouldn't let him walk or push the stroller...toddlers!!)


The boys after lunch.


Jayden fell asleep in his stroller and Jeremiah just could not believe it. He kept signing 'sleep'....


And then did an impression of Jayden.


And in case you ever questioned that J was a boy...he loves:

Girls (who seem to love him back, like his girl Bailey here)


And tools. Not in that order. I think tools would win over girls at least these days.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

We had so much fun at the zoo!! Jayden and I LOVED it! Where is this music class??

Jenny said...

He's growing up so fast. Only a few more months and you will have another child to be amazed with.

Anonymous said...

Chase the pigeons, yes!! That's awesome. J sure is going to be a heartbreaker.