Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve in Phoenix

Normally J and I have playgroups or something during the week, but since today is Christmas Eve we didn't have any plans. Because it was gorgeous outside (I think 60 degrees) we headed over to the park.


Want some sand?


Clearly, he is on a mission.


Hey!! Get back here!!


I loved his sandy bottom, it was so cute!!


Heading down the slide.


Shawn opened one of his presents tonight (I opened one last night, Shawn could wait for me to open it - some diamond earrings! Nice!) This was a present from Jeremiah - it's a photo book with pictures of just Shawn and J throughout the last 18 months. It's cute, if I do say so myself.


We also opened our jammies!!


Shawn was very excited about his nautica pajamas.



More tomorrow! J has about 5,000 presents so there will be lots of pics.

No comments: