Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh man...

You know when you look at your child and get a glimpse of what he'll (or she'll) be like in the future? This picture makes me think of the little boy Jeremiah will grow into...and it makes me a little sad because he's really not a baby anymore.


We went to the park the other morning - he found a 'treasure' in the sand...someone's old barrett. He didn't put it in his mouth and I'm sure I washed his hands before he ate...I think? LOL!


He loves running around. It was 9am and pretty 'cool' - I mean like in the 90's only - he was still really sweaty when we left @ 930am.


And we're starting to color - today he managed to play with the crayons and not put them in his mouth at all! He must have figured out that they taste nasty. (not that I'd know or anything...)

4 comments:

Kim F said...

what a PRECIOUS "big boy" picture of J!!!

Jenny said...

Only 90 degrees...this morning it was 34 degrees at 7am when I sent Sapphire off to school. Gotta love Wisconsin!

feather said...

Little J is getting big, but is turning into a handsome toddler :)

Shelly said...

Cutie! Can't wait to see him on our walk! :)