Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Fever...

Anyone else have it? Lots of people that have blogs are pregnant, and I'm starting to feel left out! Look at all these preggos: Nicole, Katie, Jennifer (who is nearly almost not-pregnant anymore), Jenny (not B. people, calm down, this one hasn't updated in ages - get on it missy!!) and Rochelle. I love when they post about their soon to be newborns - it's so exciting! And then there are the newborns, Alex and Elliot, who are oh so sweet and darling and adorable in their new baby-ness.

What is the point of this post? I guess all these preggos and newborns just make me really miss it. Add to that Jeremiah becoming a 'big boy' in the last few weeks and..well..there you have it - the perfect recipe for Baby Fever.

9 comments:

Nichole, Jeff & Audrey (aka Peanut) said...

I heard the best way to get over that fever is to have another baby :)


(you spelt my name wrong silly, I know its been awhile.. Its with an 'h' - Nichole)

Rachel said...

Oooooooooooo I can't believe I did that, I am so sorry! I don't even know any "nicoles" and even normally I spell it with the H. My bad!

Shelly said...

I think you REALLY Have the bug bad!! LOL

Astraea said...

You're nuts. I caught that fever once and now I have three kids!!!

Carin said...

Mine comes and goes but then just remind myself of all the logistics. It's alot more feesible for you than for me! I'll babysit...that's my fix!

Andrea said...

HA HA, I get that way sometimes too.... especially now that my baby is ONE! I'll babysit for you too if you have more, I think we are done!!!

Jenny said...

I agree with Nichole...only way to fix 'baby fever' is to have another one...what does Shawn think of the idea?

Kristen said...

Uh, oh. Sounds like you've got an itch!

It's so nice to meet you, thanks for visiting me.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I smell baby Roland #2...just around the corner! :-)