Tuesday, May 27, 2008

11 months...

J is 11 months old today. Our camera is really broken (don't worry, we ordered a new one which should be here in about a week...that's a whole other story!!), but I figured out our video camera also takes stills. Not the greatest, but here he is having breakfast.

See, not the greatest. But on that memory card were pics from nearly ancient history - I'd guess they were from around June 2005, when Shawn and I got married. I really like the way I look in this pic, but will take my 25lb heavier frame any day for that precious baby boy. (Did I mention he's 11 months old today??)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Smokin'!

Astraea said...

Love the short hair! Lookin' hot!

Jenny said...

Time to start planning the big party for J!

Shelly said...

Party time for J!!! Doesn't it feel like a life time ago when that picture was taken! I know I feel that way when I look at some of mine!

Nichole, Jeff & Audrey (aka Peanut) said...

11 months already.. your little boy is growing up so fast!!

And that pic of you .. WOW

Andrea said...

Wow 11 months old!! I agree, they are totally worth the weight gain and you are lucky, I gained about a million more pounds than you lol

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Happy 11 months Baby J! You just keep getting cuter and cuter! Oh, Rachel, you are still smokin' hot these days!

Love the short hair!