Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I'm not really 'into' Mother's Day. I'm not a card person, and while I like getting gifts, I prefer them to arrive on my birthday. But, because Shawn spoils me, we still had fun.

We visited Scramble for breakfast on Saturday:

(If you ever go there, get the Santa Fe Eggs Benedict. So delicious, just spicy enough (for a wimp like me!) and it filled me up all day!


Hey! Almost perfect photo!



My fantastic husband and I


Sunday, we played hooky from church and headed down to visit Grandma and Grandpa G in Casa Grande. We had a great time swimming in their community pool - Jeremiah gets those water wings on and he just swims laps and laps! It's amazing. Sarah also loves her little green flower innertube...she can swim with that alone, too. I forgot the camera, so no photos. But trust me, it was warm, sunny, and gorgeous.

We had dinner over there and some pie. It was a fun, relaxing Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Lora said...

hi rachel! you won my giveaway for the *happy* hand stamped copper pendant! congratulations. when you get a free minute, email me your address so I can mail it to you! lora (eagerhands@gmail.com)