Friday, February 4, 2011

BRRRRR



Our fountain is frozen. It is so cold outside. AND SO NOT FAIR!

The last couple weeks or so has been rough. I caught the flu last week and was honest-to-goodness the sickest I've been since I've become an adult. I couldn't do anything! So the poor kids were cooped up inside the house for several days, watching TV because I was so weak.

Now, I'm feeling better and the kids are all but begging to go outside and play and it's JUST TOO COLD! The kids don't have winter hats or mittens - and why would we, we live in Phoenix for goodness sakes!

This morning I did take them outside to check out the ice, and they found it absolutely fascinating.



1 comment:

mini and brother said...

Okay, I'm having a tiny bit of a hard time feeling too sorry for you;) seriously I am amazed at how cold its been down there. I think Scott's dad said 70 by the weekend. You'll b at the park before you know it. We'll be at the park by the end of April.Hahaha. your kids a so cute and old!