Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A quick post while George is on...

The kids love Curious George. So I get some computer time :)

First, some videos:

Jeremiah and Sarah dancing to Lady Gaga's "Telephone." I'm not gonna lie, I love this song. I don't care about Lady Gaga's opinions, the way she dresses, or any of her other songs. This song is just so fun and has a great beat! It's also my ring tone, and both kids bust out some moves whenever my phone rings - it's fantastic!


Next, Sarah 'blowing her nose' - she just looks so hilarious I had to take a video. She is my little goofball.



Jeremiah was also in the Laveen Community Parade this past Saturday. He got to ride on the trailer with his Awanas. He did so great - sat down the whole time - but did complain about the hay making his bottom itchy. :)

Grandma and Grandpa came up to watch the parade!



We kept Sarah happy with lots and lots of candy.



Hey! There's J! (All the way on the left!) He did a great job wavig at everyone in the crowd.



Then..SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!! I bet you can't guess who we were cheering for!



We had some friends over and we got pizza - one was spinach and banana peppers - Green and Gold!!



Packers score the first touchdown!




Some of the kids played outside...but I was busy watching the game!


The Packers won, by the way! :)

No comments: