Monday, November 24, 2008

*Exhausted sigh*

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, life has started getting crazy it seems! But here's an update (for pics of J, skip about halfway down the page)

Friday night and Saturday I was invited to the "Women of Faith: Infinite Grace" conference at Jobing.com arena. I went with my friend Suzy, who I haven't seen or spent any time with in probably over a year!! What a blessing. Can I just say...that it ROCKED?!? It was amazing. God definitely spoke to my heart but I cannot tell you what He said, I just know that something has changed and it's for the better. I took lots of videos...

Here is Nicole C Mullen, who has arms a lot like Kim. But I bet she has to work for them. :-)


Mandisa, who has an incredible voice!


This is Sandy Patti and her husband, I guess a singer, too? I text'd Shawn during this performance and told him we should be doing this. Watch for our new CD!


Nicole C Mullen again plus her backup dancers, I'm pretty sure they're signing to the words..


Now, Patsy Clairmont was my favorite speaker. If you have about 10 minutes, watch this video (she told this story.) It's heartbreaking but also so amazing.


Now, for the J-man. He's been harassing the dogs like nobody's business lately. He loves Patches, because she doesn't run away. (I think she just doesn't want to give up her 'spot')


Hugs...


Today we went to the park...J goes down the big slide like a big boy.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

He's getting so big! I love the picture on the last post trying to drive already!
Happy Thanksgiving!