Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blogger Tag

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Oh boy. I was a junior in high school. I guess I would have been getting ready for prom, is that around this time of year?

5 things on tomorrow's to do list:
1. Meet Michelle at the mall for walking
2. Vacuum
3. Watch Dexter on DVD
Is it bad that I don't have five things?

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate covered pretzles
2. hummus
3. any kind of cheese and crackers
4. ice cream (with lots of stuff in it)
5. wine

5 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. consult my husband on what we were going to do with the money
2. give a lot away (to friends, family, church, etc)
3. go shopping (Can you say "hello Louis?")
4. save some
5. make Shawn retire early!

5 bad habits:
1. I've been told I drive "aggressively" whatever that means
2. Procrastination (thanks Mikele)
3. easily distracted (thanks Holly)
4. I can be lazy at times
5. I eat really unhealthy 99% of the time

5 places I've lived: I'm so diverse...
1. Milwaukee, Wi
2. Lannon, WI
3. Moon Valley, Az
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. Laveen, AZ

5 jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at Pick 'N Save (grocery store)
2. Front End Manager at Piggly Wiggly (another grocery store)
3. Team Leader (supervisor) for an answering service
4. Customer Service Rep for an insurance company
5. Sales rep for same insurance company (won "rookie of the year" in 2005...or '06 I don't remember)

I'm tagging: Michelle (Jayden's mommy), and Michelle (Mario's mommy), and Jenny (Reagan's mommy). Has anyone else not been tagged and want's to be? Let me know, people.

5 comments:

Astraea said...

I laughing that you consider wine a snack!!! That's so funny!

Rachel said...

Um...don't you??

Kristi said...

I know I do...

Shelly said...

LOL! WINE!! LOL I see your tag and added one to my blog!

Jenny said...

mmm...have you tried the peanut butter filled chocolate covered pretzels from Trader Joe's? You can easily eat the entire bag without feeling sick (although you might feel guilty)

Perhaps I shall tag myself. No one seems to have done it yet...