Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cancun - Day 4 (Tuesday)

Welcome to Cancun!



This pic is beautiful if you look at it full size. It is Heavenly...honestly.

We spent a few hours at the beach, again!




Looks relaxing, huh?

Again, this is from our room...it felt like we were on a cruise only because when you looked out, all you saw was water.



I forgot to put sunblock on one leg. Of course! :-(



After the beach we went to the pool...this is the view from the pool..



Me chillin in the pool...



After the pool, we went back to the room, cleaned up and went to Bubba Gump's for dinner. Me, being an airhead lately, forgot the camera and missed possibly one of the best parts of vacation. Shawn ordered a margarita, which comes in it's own shaker, like a martini. Well...at the Cancun Bubba Gumps, the margaritas are 'shaken' in a very special way. Shawn got a little 'dance' from the girl shaking his margarita...and of course, was embarrassed by it. I'm bummed that I forgot the camera to catch his face! You'll just have to imagine it!

When we got home, we OF COURSE watched American Idol. Shawn said the funniest thing - that Melinda looked Barry Bonds in drag. You decide... Go Jordin!



Okay my tooth - I was eating a candy bar, and suddenly one of my molars cracked. So in addition to going to the doctor for my ear that was all deaf, now I have to go to the dentist.

No comments: