Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Soccer Game

Jeremiah had his first soccer game last Satursday and, well, it didn't go that great.  Because it's a 'fun league' there are no scores kept - but J certainly is smart enough to figure out that his team didn't score any goals while the other team scored goal after goal.  He was definitely discouraged, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for him to feel that.  (He's used to winning around here.) 

Go J go!

After a disappointing game, we went downtown for pizza and stumbled across a fun festival. 
We got to meet Curious George!

And the kids got their faces painted.

Oooooh!  Scary!

My two skeletons.


It turned out to be a really fun day.  Since Sarah's not napping anymore, we stayed out until 2pm or so.  As much as I miss her napping - it is fun to just stay out and do things! 

1 comment:

mini and brother said...

I love soccer, my Scotty always knows the score too.(even in fun league) Sweet festival find. I miss AZ!!!!