Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

Ever notice sometimes when you have so much to be thankful for, that you're less likely to act thankful? I was so cranky Thanksgiving morning, and for no good reason. Looking back, I shouldn't have let my mood get the best of me. If I really sat down and thought about it, I have pages and pages of things to be thankful for.

I mean, why be cranky when I have these three?

An early morning (and I mean early - FIVE AM!) cuddle and book.




Hot chocolate on a cool Thanksgiving morning!




J's mastering the coffee mug...sort of.




Climbing trees with cousins...




Posing with Jacob and their little place settings.



Kids table! Jeremiah "loooooooves gravy!" He ate a big piece of turkey with a lot of gravy - I guess that's what I have to do to put a little weight on him - start making gravy every day!




The 'stinky feet' game with Kris. He now loves her!


Cher and Mick hosted Thanksgiving dinner. It was great food, excellent company, and we played with the Kinect after stuffing ourselves. I am so sore this morning - my stomach muscles ache (probably from laughing so hard) and so does my shoulder - throwing a discus sure did a number on me!! If you have an x-box, I highly recommend the Kinect, Jeremiah figured it out pretty well and Shawn and I love it - I think we'll be playing it after the kids go to bed for awhile.

No comments: