Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy birthday Sweet Pea!

Just a little recap of Sarah's birthday - I had a photographer come to take pictures of the party but here are a couple from the day. It was a beautiful day, we went to the park in the morning and then her party was later in the day.

What would a first birthday be without a little birthday bruise?


She's getting in MOLARS. Already - so she was a little cuddly after her nap. I didn't mind.


This was at 610pm (or maybe 612pm) - she was born at 610pm. I can't believe she was still awake and was in such a good mood. It was so sweet to spend that time with her.


I'm so thankful we've made it this far. She's grown so much, she's started drinking whole milk last week and is doing pretty good with it. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone when at times it felt like it was taking forever.

1 comment:

Mikele said...

Happy One, Sweet Pea!!!!