Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too big

Both kids are getting way too big, too fast. J's starting to speak much better, he's doing 3 & 4 word sentences. "Mommy, fop sing eese" (mommy stop singing please) and other lovely things. He's also started counting to ten but I don't think he understands the actual concept of numbers - he insists he has 2 sisters, 2 mommies, and 2 daddies. (LOL!) When he "counts" he always goes up to 2 for just 1. Someday. He's great on colors. He loves the color green. Orange he struggles with - he calls it either yellow or red.

Sarah, is already starting to babble a little. Just little 'dadadada's here and there, it's so cute. Haven't been able to capture it on video though. She also loves to stand up and is pretty strong. She can't get to standing herself (although sometimes she throws herself forward while she's sitting like she's trying to) but if you stand her up next to something she'll hold on. She can't wait to start eating food - I just bought her a little booster seat and some cereal, which we'll probably start on Sunday. With all her issues, I'm a little nervous, but I am pretty sure she'll do fine. (of course we'll have benadryl just in case)

First trip to Costco sitting next to each other. They did great. J was sweet and kept kissing her head. (awww!)


Like I said, he's getting too big.


The kids with Grandma and Grandpa G. I think this is the first time Sarah's been held by my mom and she didn't start screaming. Yay!


Standing up!


J's amazing tower of blocks.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Why is it that I'm always on the verge of tears when I read your blog. I miss you soo much! That's awesome that J loves the color green, that's my favorite too!

Kim F said...

did J get a haircut?