Friday, February 15, 2008

Ok, now he's doing better!

We visited the dr's yesterday after his scary evening on Wednesday. His O2 stats were 100%, which is, well, great. (On Tuesday they were 96%) He's still on the breathing treatments but more on an as needed basis. And he and the snot sucker are on a very friendly basis!

He's still a happy and playful guy, and since we really haven't gone anywhere besides the Dr's office...I took tons of pics of him. He plays so well on his own. I set him down, and sometimes he whines for a few seconds, then he crawls off to his toy box and digs in. He doesn't really look back.

Oh, and this morning when I went in to get him, he was standing up in his crib (holding onto the side, of course!) I think he got up and couldn't get back down so he started crying.

Here he is looking like he's about to stand up. I swear one day he'll do it and of course my head will be turned and BAM!



Oh the camera!!


A hat that Dada brought home


He used to be so afraid of the vacuum. Now he tries to play with it. This morning when I was vacuuming the floor he was in his walker and tried to follow it. And last night he wanted to help me dustbust in his room. So cute.


"Please, enough of the pictures, lady!!"


I don't know if 'looking up' is a milestone, but Jeremiah is sure amused by it. He'll be sitting on the floor, look at me, and make this silly noise, smile and look up. I imitate him and he does it back. It's so silly.


Almost smiling for the camera!


Finally we found a box to play with:


For those of you still reading, thanks! I will try to post a 'random things about me' post at some point in the near future.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am glad that he is feeling better!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Wow...looks like Baby J could be standing up sooner than later!! Glad to see you are feeling better Baby J!