Monday, September 24, 2007

How beautiful!

So, today Jeremiah and I took our 2nd walk of the fall...this time I thought to take the camera so we'd have pictures. The difference (besides the pics) between this walk and the last walk? Last walk took place at 630am - before it got hot! This walk was at 930am and it was a cool 80 degrees outside. (Yes, people from Wisconsin, I said A COOL 80 DEGREES - when it's been over 100 for most of the summer, 80 feels like 55 does to you people!) I put Jeremiah in a ridiculously big hat to protect, well, his whole body apparently, from that AZ sun. He loved it - ha!

"Mom, I am not amused by this. Not at all."


"Okay, maybe a little."




Other random pics...

Balancing a teether on his head - maybe he'll be in the circus?


He has quite the double chin going here!


Smiling and laughing with daddy:


I wish I could get his laugh on video. It's like this 'huh huh huh' noise and it sounds so funny! I don't know where he learned to laugh like that, but it doesn't sound like it should come from a baby!

Also, I know you people (yes, I'm talking to YOU) read this...would it kill ya to leave a comment? Come on, you don't even have to sign up or anything! You can be anonymous! Oooooooooooooh how cool!! ;-)

6 comments:

Astraea said...

I'm lovin' that chin!!!

Jenny said...

You are too funny about the comments! I can't believe how BIG Jeremiah is..I think he may have passed Reagan up now you will have to let me know his stats from his next doctor visit.

Rachel said...

I can't help it if I want to feel loved :-(

Mikele said...

love you.

also - i sat outside today. in the sun. and i didn't burst into flames.

Anonymous said...

I love his smile...too cute. He smiled sort of in my direction on Sunday and I felt like a rock star ;)

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! Everytime I try to leave a comment, it won't let me. I have signed up like 10 times!!! You are very lucky! Cheryl