Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So busy!

Life has been crazy (like I'm sure it is for everyone right now!) Bailey turned 3...


Sarah's top 2 teeth popped through. (J loves this photo, he says: "Saza laughing")


These two eat as many Cuties as humanly possible without turning orange.


They made me a stylish hat. (Jealous Jen?)


We saw SNOW! (Okay, shaved ice in a parking lot)



Date night!


A cute moment of sharing.


Happy birthday Jesus playgroup - making no-bake gingerbread houses...


And learning about Jesus being born.

4 comments:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

ok I laughed so hard at the shaved ice. Yep, only in AZ right? Yay for Sarah's TOP TEETH! To answer your question, Brayden's been dealing okay with his teeth coming in-as long as I'm holding him. As long as I'm carting him around, he's plum happy. Oy, what have I created?

LOVE your holiday photos post, glad you're enjoying the season!!

Unknown said...

How fun! Do you have instructions for the gingerbread house they made? Ethan would love to make one! If not, I'll ask his dad (since my husband used to be an expert at making them back in the day...lol).

Every time I read your blog I laugh, since our lives are so much alike. Life sure does change and is much busier with two kids. It's so fun though! :) Your kids are precious. It's so sad how fast they grow!

Shelly said...

We had so much fun at the happy birthday Jesus party!! Thank Kim again for me for doing it! :)

Rizzi Blog said...

I can't believe how big they are both getting! So cute!!!

Also, you guys look great! Sexy Mama! :)