Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday, Jeremiah!

J started the day out watching Daddy mow the lawn. He loved it. He's at the stage where he repeates everything. And I mean everything. All I heard all morning: "mower? Mower? Mower?"

Fun sunglasses. He's a superstar!

He wanted to take a pic with Sarah.

Grandpa and Grandma G came over early to help entertain J while I finished up party decorating.

Thanks Kim for this fun fishing game! J loves it.

Baby Archer had a blast!

J loved the chips...

Lily and Holden coloring.

Goody bags, cups, etc.

Lily was so sweet to baby Sarah.

FINALLY! The pizza arrived. (only 30 minutes later than it was supposed to..) J loved it, of course. Like his bib? Ha ha.

Everyone eating.

The cake (that I made and decorated myself :)


Cake time!!

Started out pretty clean....

By his second cupcake he was a mess!

Family pic that he wanted no part of!

Sweet! His own camera.

Sarah says: "Please someone, put us to bed!"
Overall, a great party. J loves having everyone over at the house and of course loved all the sugar. I can't believe my little munchkin is 2 already. It seems like we just had his first birthday party. Hopefully Sarah doesn't grow up as fast as he is.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

That cake looks awesome! where did you get the idea from? I am so sorry we missed it! looks like you all had a blast!

Jasmyn said...

You did such a good job with that cake! Looks like J had a great birthday:)

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

What a fun party and CUTE cake!! Love all your fun ideas and energy- got any to spare ;). Ha! Oh what a beautiful family you've been blessed with!

AirForceWife and Mommy of Two said...

awesome job! I am a new follower. Hope you can follow me back.
http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/